IPU Exhibiting at Electric & Power Indonesia!
September 14th, 2022 in Fuel Conditioning, News
Day 1 of the Electric & Power Indonesia Show has had a great start!
We’re exhibiting with our Malaysian distributor Hasilwan Engineering showcasing a range of our essential products ensuring critical power.
Come to stand 3134 to see our:
- Air starter motors and systems – Air starters are a ‘fit and forget’ starting solution for diesel engines up to 150 litres. Available in either ATEX approved pre-engaged or inertia configurations. They can be connected to your existing air supply to save space and cost.
- Hydraulic starter motors and systems – IPU hydraulic starting systems offer guaranteed reliability, no matter how challenging or unpredictable the environment. They are suitable to engines up to 80 litres and are available with ATEX approval for use on oil and gas platforms.
- Spring starters – A reliable, cost-effective way of providing manual starting for diesel engines up to 12 litres. They are simple to install and are ideally suited to harsh environments, including marine and offshore applications.
- The problem with fuel contamination – Bio content in diesel levels fuel vulnerable to contamination from water and microbial growth.
- and Fuel Polishing systems – Protect your diesel from fuel contamination with a fuel polishing system. Available in both fixed or mobile versions, with high flow rates, these units are designed and built in the UK offering exceptional performance.