Racor FBO Series Filter Assemblies
The Racor FBO series of filtration assemblies are designed to be tough. They’re specifically designed for industrial and marine applications and can be used on mobile refuelers, refueling cabinets, diesel fuel dispensing pumps, and primary fuel filter/water separators on large diesel engines.
The FBO comes in two different models – the FBO-10 and the FBO-14. They offer easy, tool-free filter changes.
Filter changes are extremely simple and can be complete by one person. Four collar wing-bolts are hand-loosened, the bowl assembly is rotated and lowered and the dirty element is removed. This process is then reversed and the wing-bolts are hand tightened.
These filter changes are simple to do even with more complex essemblies. Dual (DFBO) units have a single manifold head with a central rotary valve for diverting fuel flow from one housing to the other. With this valve, a clean reserve filter can be brought into service while the engine is running.
Racor FBO features
- Single units available with or without bracket, or as 2 manifolded assemblies on a stand, or 2 assemblies on a single head with mounting holes.
- 1, 5, 10, 25 micron filration available.
- Available with a manifolded pair of housings with 3-way ball valves, or with a single head with central contol valve.
- High quality materials; aluminum head and steel bowl.
- 150 PSI @ 240°F (10.3 bar @ 115°C) pressure range.
- Continuous operating temperature of -40°F to 255°F (-40°C to 124°C).
- Drain valve included on all FBO assemblies.
- 19 in/47.7cm to 36in/92cm depending on model selected (height).
- 8.6 in/21.8 cm to 27 in/68.5 cm depending on model selected (width).
Racor FBO applications
- Power Generation.
- Oil and Gas.
Video: why choose Parker Racor filtration?