DDF-5 Fuel Polishing System
The DDF-5 Fuel Polishing System has a flow rate of 250 l/min, offering superior filtration and ensuring that large volumes of stored fuel and kept clean and dry.
Key advantages of the DDF-5 System
- Filtration of contaminants: removes solid and microbial contamination.
- Reliable fuel quality: fuel meets ISO 4406’s 18/16/13 standard of cleanliness.
Features of the DDF-5 System
- Flow rate of 250 l/min.
- Triple stage filtration for the effective removal of particulate and water contamination.
- Differential pressure gauge indication of system performance.
- 7 day programmable timer.
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing.
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray.
- Safety features as standard; emergency stop, beacon alarm & float switch.
- Ideal for remote facilities with the ability to connect to BMS.
Specifications of the DDF-5 Fuel Polishing System
|Filtration||Particulate & microbial contamination removal down to 1 micron to ISO 18/16/13.|
|Water removal||Filtasorb2 media removes water down to 100ppm or better.|
|Flow rate||250 l/min (series or parallel flow paths)|
|Tank connectivity||Single or multi-tank connectivity and operation|
|Control panel||LED display with 7 day programmable timer|
|Indication||Traffic light filter blockage indicator, siren/flashing Xenon|
|Safety options||Electrical pressure switch/over pressure protection, integral pump bypass, bund flood protection|
|Communication options||BMS, Scada/Modbus, Telemetry|
|Enclosure options||Roller shutter, Glass re-enforced plastic (GRP), Stainless Steel cabinet, Mild Steel cabinet|