DDM-4 Fuel Polishing Buggy
The DDM-4 Fuel Polishing System offers exceptional filtration efficiency and higher flow rates for contaminated fuel in even the most challenging environments.
With exceptional flow rates of 500 l/min and high capacity fuel filter housings, the DDM-4 provides all the extra power you need to protect your fuels and get the job done in the shortest possible time.
Key advantages of the DDM-4 System
- Removes water contamination down to 100ppm: removal of the free and emulsified water which damages engine injectors.
- Filtration of contaminants: removes solid and microbial contamination.
- Reliable fuel quality: fuel meets ISO 4406’s 18/16/13 standard of cleanliness and EN590’s 200ppm level of water content.
Features of the DDM-4 System
- Powerful pump with a flow rate of 500 litres per minute.
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance.
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing.
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray.
- All terrain castor wheels.
Specifications of the DDM-4 Fuel Polishing System
|Voltage||415 VAC (2 P+N+E)|
|Frequency||50Hz ± 1%|
|Motor protection||Thermal overload protection|
|Flow rate||500 litres per minute|
|System pressure||10 bar maximum|
|Particulate||To 18/16/13 or better
Optional magnets to pick up rust available
|Water||Filtasorb2 filters to under 100ppm|
|Environmental & Physical|
|Noise||<70dB at a distance of 1 metre|
|Dimensions||H: 1495mm x W: 2260mm x D: 1150mm|