IPU becomes UK and Ireland Distributor for Senquip Telemetry Devices
IPU is thrilled to announce we are now the official Senquip distributor in the UK and Ireland. The Senquip ORBs are designed to connect any industrial sensor or system, allowing remote sensor data to be made available anywhere in the world.
“We always look for partners who are highly specialised and are able to offer the best technical support. IPU Group fits that requirement perfectly” said Norman Ballard, CEO of Senquip.
Senquip exists to simplify remote monitoring. The technology gives you the ability to monitor remote systems and sensors locally through the internet, saving you both time and money. Senquip brings years of design experience to the problem of remote monitoring. Our philosophy is use leading-edge technology to bring simple to use, relevant, connected solutions to harsh industrial environments.
Dave Caddick, Sales and Technical Director at IPU said:
“I’m delighted that IPU is now the exclusive UK and Ireland Senquip distributor. These highly innovative products can be used in various industrial applications to monitor, measure and provide remote data capture and analysis from multiple sensors.
This new distributorship is an exciting opportunity to expand our offerings to our existing markets and customers, giving more visibility to their assets and sites than ever before. The Senquip ORBs, when linked with our range of Enovation HMI Displays, takes this a step further, which is an exciting prospect”.
- Superior flexibility: integrate and measure with numerous sensors including voltage, current, frequency, RS232, RS485, MODBUS, CAN bus, position, speed, vibration, temperature and pressure.
- Extremely accessible: instantly send data anywhere – send data from your orb to the intuitive Senquip portal or a server of your choice.
- Total connectivity: connections via bluetooth, wifi and 4G lte.
- Fail-safe power: the Senquip orbs come equipped with multiple power sources – power is supplied by a 10v to 72v power supply, AA batteries or solar. An internal battery supplies power in the event of a power outage.
- Designed to be tough: IP67 rated, UV stabilised, vibration tested and chemical resistant. The Senquip orbs are made for harsh and tough applications.
- Simple, yet adaptable: Access data from any phone, tablet or laptop with the integrated webserver, and users have the ability to write their own scripts.
- Mining – Process optimisation; environmental monitoring
- Industry – Process control and monitoring
- Water Services – Level and quality control
- Farming – Soil and water management
- Aquaponics – Water condition monitoring
- Smart cities – Improving the lives of residents
- Environment – Monitoring air-quality pollution
- Emergency Services – Monitoring of environmental factors to provide early warnings for natural disasters