IPU Emissions & Fuel Webinar Registration
For most of 2020, the focus for many has been on COVID-19. But governments are still keen on tackling emissions, cleaning up dirty engines and improving air quality for all.
Emissions legislation itself is complicated, so it may be unclear what you need to comply with and when by.
Not only that, but with biodiesel susceptible to contamination, the fuel you are burning may be dirtier than you realise.
IPU’s emissions & fuel experts are hosting a live webinar on Thursday 26th November at 10:30 am to discuss:
- The latest legislation updates, including the MCPD, Environmental Permitting Regulations and Clean Air Zones
- The types of emissions that will need to be reduced in order to comply
- The problems with biodiesel
- The different solutions that are available to you depending on your application.
Solutions discussed in the webinar include:
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Diesel Particulate Filters
- Gas-to-Liquid Fuel
- Fuel Additives
- Fuel Cleaning
- Fuel Polishing units
- Cloud Monitoring solutions
Our emissions experts will be on hand to answer your burning questions. Sign up using the form below and we’ll send you the link to join!