IPU's Guide to ATEX Safety Regulations
PLEASE NOTE: This IPU guide only covers ATEX as it applies to engine starter motors and engine starting systems. It does not cover the wider implications of ATEX Regulations.
ATEX is the de-facto standard for industrial safety in hazardous environments. Despite its scope and importance it is not well understood. IPU’s free ATEX handbook will tell you:
- What ATEX is and where it comes from.
- How ATEX applies to engine starting.
- What industries and activities ATEX regulation applies to.
- How it ensures your safety.
- How ATEX approval can be awarded.
If you would like a free PDF copy of IPU’s 24-page ATEX handbook, simply click on the image of the front cover. The download will start immediately. You do not have to give us your details. It is an anonymous download.