The free Fuel Polishing Handbook for Data Centre Management readers
IPU’s Fuel Conditioning Handbook covers everything you need to know about maintaining the quality of your fuel and the reliability of the equipment it serves:
- Fuel as a single point of failure in your data centre
- Discover the risk your data centre faces from fuel contamination
- How you can protect your equipment and reduce your risks
- Relevant legislation
- What is clean, dry fuel and why does it matter?
- What’s different about biodiesel?
- How can biodiesel be contaminated?
- How can you prevent contamination?
Our fuel conditioning handbook contains information that helps you improve the condition of diesel stored in bulk storage tanks and day tanks. And it’s not just ‘the world according to IPU’. Although we’re experts in the field, we’re happy to provide advice from fuel companies such as BP, Chevron and Exxon Mobil and engine manufacturers such as Cummins and Caterpillar. The fuel conditioning handbook contains the information you need to plan and implement an effective fuel conditioning programme. Not only are we offering this handbook free, if you request this version we’ll also send you the 2014/2015 version as soon as it’s complete – and that’s free too!