IPU Distributors should use the following form to register their pursuit of a specific deal, tender or contract.
Once accepted, IPU will:
- award the registrant the special terms available for registered bids
- not pursue that deal directly
- forward communications about that deal to the registrant
- not offer special terms to any other distributor attempting to win the same deal
- Anti-competition law means IPU cannot prohibit other distributors or business partners from trying to win a specific deal
- This process can only be used for protection of specific deals, tenders or contracts. It cannot be used to protect all trade with a company or organisation.